Director Corporate Advisory
Zaid offers the breadth and depth of 33 years of business services, tax, audit and assurance experience, covering a range of clients in the not for profit, individual and commercial sectors.
Zaid takes the time to get alongside clients, to understand their business and risk, and offer practical solutions to ensure compliant and useful financial reports, as well as providing risk management advice. He helps clients navigate the complexities of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Zaid also provides specialist consulting services to management and boards on all aspects of service performance reporting.
In 1992, Zaid helped establish the HLB Crosbie & Associates office in Nadi, Fiji, where he was working as a manager. Previous to this, his time at Hayes Knight chartered accountants included a secondment to their Auckland, New Zealand Office.
Highly regarded by clients for his attention to detail, proactive approach and broad-based knowledge, Zaid is a talented and proficient business adviser and consultant.
Services and specialisations
Areas of expertise
- Private client services
- Private company businesses
- Professional services
- Property investments
- Audit & assurance
- Tax consulting
- New business set-up including structuring and restructuring
- Business valuation
Qualifications and memberships
- Master Degree in Business Administration
- Diploma in Accounting, Australia
- Diploma in Business Administration, Australia
- Certificate in Business Valuation, ACCA
- Member, Institute of Public Accountants, Australia
- Member, Institute of Financial Accountants, UK
- Member, Chartered Institute of Public Finance & Accountancy, UK
- Registered Tax Agent, Fiji
Meet the team
Director, Audit & Assurance
Laura has over 13 years of experience in audit and assurance and business advisory services. She started her career in the United States specialising in Federal grant audits of state and local governments.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our friendly Fiji team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation