Warehouse Business Investment Package
March 1, 2021
- Under the Warehouse construction incentive packages, there are two categories of incentives:
- Warehouse Business Incentive Package (WBIP) – provides incentive to companies engaged in the business of hiring out or renting out a warehouse.
- Warehouse Construction Incentive Package (WCIP) – incentive to companies constructing warehouse.
- Warehouse Business Investment Package applies to a project with capital investment over $250,000, where the project commences on or after 1st August 2019 and the warehouse is completed within 24 months from the date the provisional approval is granted.
- Capital investment includes the cost of support infrastructure and consultant fees but excludes the cost of land.
- It is important that businesses know about this incentive so that they can utilise the opportunities of growth provided to them by the Fijian Government.
- Warehouse Investment Package
- test link
Get in touch
Whatever your question our friendly Fiji team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation
Sign up for newsletters
Fiji Budget – 2021/2022
The nation has been well awaiting for the 2021/2022 National budget to be announced by The Attorney General and Minister for Economy, Civil Service and Communications, Honorable Aiyaz Sayed Khaiyum as our economy and the people seemed to be on...
Tax Times Issue 25/2020
This issue highlights the measures that were taken in the 2020/2021 National Budget on Corporate Reorganization.